Easy Banana Bread Recipe
Thinking of tossing away those over-ripe bananas? Think again!! Use this super easy recipe to turn them into delicious and moist Banana Bread
3-4 Ripe to over ripe Bananas (Ripe bananas are easier to mash and add lots of flavor to the bread..The more ripe the bananas the sweeter the bread)
1/2 Cup Butter or margarine
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar (Or 1 cup white sugar)
2 Eggs (Medium size)
1/4 Tsp Vanilla extract (Optional)
1.5 Cups All-purpose flour
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Salt
Breakfast Egg Croissant Sandwich - In Under 2 mins
Give your day a Kickstart with this Breakfast Croissant sandwich.. ready in Under 2 mins!!!
Serves - 1
1 Egg - Add an additional 45sec of microwave time for every additional egg
1 Medium size Croissant - Preferably fresh
Salt and pepper to taste
Finely chopped onion and bell pepper (Optional) - Adds a ton of flavor
1 Slice of Cheese
Homemade Granola Recipe - The Basics!
Learn the basics of making homemade granola and make yourself a customized batch of your favorite granola!!
1) Mix a couple tablespoons of healthy grains like quinoa/ wheat bran etc to make your granola healthier
1) Chop large nuts into small pieces before adding into the mixture
2) Rule of thumb: Any ingredient already roasted should be added in After baking the granola (as a "Condiment"). Prevents it from getting over-roasted
1) Not all sweeteners are of equal sweetness. Follow the recipe and once you have mixed all your ingredients, taste the mixture and add more sweetener if required. Or add more oats to reduce sweetness
1) To make mixing easier mix all dry and wet ingredients separately before mixing them together.
2) Using sticky ingredients like Honey, makes mixing really difficult. In that cause use your hands to mix. This way of mixing results in tiny clumps of granola, which taste delicious!
1) Keep a close eye on your granola and the speed with which it changes color. Depending on your oven strength you might have to increase or decrease cooking time.
1) Store the granola in an airtight container for it to remain crunchy
Ways you can enjoy your granola:
1) To make Yogurt Parfaits
2) With Cold Milk (like cereal)
3) With Hot Milk (like oatmeal)
4) As it is (As a crunchy snack)